AirBoss Defense Firefighter Fireman Boot
Heat resistant and flexible hand-layered rubber construction. Special compound prevent ozone deterioration. Shaped top for easy entry. Padded ankle bone protection patch. Additional protection of the tibia and the metatarsal bones for optimum comfort when working on ladders. Three-ply reinforced counter composed of layers of rubber and rubbertex for increased support and protection. Pull on opening for quick entry and easy taking. 100% waterproof.
- Height: 14” at the back, 16'' at the front
- Lining: Toe and leg felt lining for excellent insulation from heat or cold
- Lower Midsole: Coated felt
- Insulation: Open cell foam
- Toe Reinforcement: Rubber layer for additional protection
- Footbed: Removable BreathopreneTM insole breathes with your body and provides increasing levels of insulation for every temperature. Offers maximum protection from heat as well as cold
- Insoles: Removable BreathopreneTM insole
- Steel Toe: Protective steel toe: gives maximum toe protection. Non corrosive
- Steel Plate: Full coverage flexible stainless steel midsole. Non corrosive
- Steel Shank: Non corrosive steel shank reinforces construction and support the feet when climbing and walking
- Outsoles: One piece rubber moulded Tractor design for optimum adherence and durability
- Colors: Black and Yellow
- Sizes: 3 - 16F 5 – 13H
Electrical Shock Resistance: Meets or exceeds standards listed below.
- NFPA – 1971-2007 Edition Standard for structural Firefighting
- C.S.A.– Z195 – 2002 Protective Footwear
- CSA Grade 1 Standards:
- Steel Toe – 93 ft/lb drop test
- Steel Plate – 300 ft/lb penetration test
- E.S.R.(EH) – 18 kv test
Warning: AirBoss-Defense's footwear is built to meet or exceed all applicable ANSI and CSA Grade 1 standards. Your work environment, tools and machinery may present special hazards that are difficult or impossible to protect against. In these cases, good judgement and safe working practices are essential to prevent injury.When working with dangerous tools or machinery, independent testing on all safety equipment, footwear and clothing is recommended.
These boots are currently unavailable please check out our full range of Fire Boots