CAIRNS 880 CHICAGO HELMET WITH 4" FACESHIELD, STANDARD
*Our standard configuration helmets come with the postman's slide chinstrap which is normally only available with the deluxe configuration. An added value of $6.00.
- Flannel liner
- Nomex earlap
- 6" Silk screened front holder
- Nomex with quick release chinstrap with postman's slide
- Reflexite trim - Lime/Yellow
Smallest, lightest traditional-style fire helmet available. Impact cap retains the safety features of larger, traditional-style helmets. Low-profile, stable, balanced shell for optimum clearance and maneuverability. Meets NFPA 1971-2007. Five-year shell replacement warranty.
The 880 Tradition Fire Helmet offers the following features and benefits:
- Market-leading 5-year shell replacement warranty.
- Non-corroding, high-temperature-resistant faceshield/goggle hardware.
- Rugged, high-temperature edge will not melt or drip.
- Easy front headband adjustment for proper SCBA mask fit.
- Simple rear ratchet height adjustment to fit all head sizes.
- Headband fits a wide variety of head sizes (5 5⁄8 to 7 5⁄8).
- Durable helmet hanger fits on large hooks and resists bending.
- Minimal parts for lower service cost and easier maintenance.
- Unique tube-lock system absorbs the shock of an impact.
- Cairns original Oak vine pattern molded into the brim.
The MSA 880 Tradition Chicago Style Fire Helmet from Cairns Helmets combines traditional design and legendary performance with modern materials and a new fire-hardened look. This helmet's design offers a low-ride and compact profile for superior clearance and maneuverability. The tough, high-temperature thermoplastic shell resists chipping and cracking. Cairns Helmets' standard five-year shell replacement warranty provides insurance against fire ground damage. Our high-tech thermal impact cap provides increased heat and impact protection. The unique tube-lock system helps to absorb the shock of an impact.Ultra-high temperature TPR edge trim prevents against melting or dripping. The three-position, rear-ratchet height adjustment ensures a secure and comfortable fit for all head sizes between 5 5/8" and 7 5/8" inches. Front headband adjustment features an exclusive SCBA interface that matches the fit of any SCBA facepiece.
Cairns & Brother has over 160 years of experience in manufacturing structural firefighting helmets.
Cairns 880 Fire Helmet