880 Tradition™ Fire Helmet - Custom
The ultimate in performance and style
Customize your helmet by choosing each component:
Headband LinerEarlapsFront HolderTrim Color
The Cairns 880 fire helmet features a low-ride design creating a lower profile for the ultimate clearnence and maneuverability. The high temperature themoplastic tough shell is reistant to cracking and chipping. The new high-tech thermal impact cap provides increased heat protection whilst ensuring impact protection.
Cairns 880 Tradition Fire Helmet
- Insurance against fireground damage with Cairns Helmets’5-year shell replacement warranty.
- Non-corroding,high-temperature, glass-filled polymer faceshield/goggle hardware.
- Ultra-high-temperature (TPR) edge trim will not melt or drip.
- Faceshield wing protectors for extra faceshield reinforcement.
- Nomex chinstrap with one-hand quick release buckle and postman slide allows quick and easy adjustment.
- Choice of Nomex or Pbi/Kevlar earlap for increased neck/ear coverage and protection.
- High-temperature foam cap increases thermal and impact protection.
- Exclusive SCBA interface front headband adjustment matches the fit of any SCBA facepiece.
- Three-position, rear-ratchet height adjustment ensures a secure and comfortable fit for all head sizes between 5 5/8 inches and 7 5/8 inches.
- Choice of removable flannel or leather cushion liners for washing and upgrading provides greater ease and comfort.
- Larger diameter helmet hanger fits on larger hooks and racks.
- Nomex quick release and postman's slide chinstrap
Due to the customized nature of this product shipping/delivery times may vary and all sales are final.