Lifeliners 2-Layer Kermel/Lenzing Hood Navy
LIFELINERS 2-LAYER KERMEL/LENZING HOOD (NAVY)
This is a 15 oz triple layer 20/80 PBI/Lenzing FR (two outer layers) and 40/55/5 P84/Lenzing FR/Kevlar (inner layer) hood with notched shoulder cut out for superior fit.
- Content: 49/49/2 Kermel/LenzingFR/Spandex
- Weight: 8.4 oz sq yd
- Construction: 1x1 Rib Knit
- Stretch: 100%
- Color: Navy Blue
- Style: Separate head with sewn on back and front bib. The back of the head ends at the nape of the upper neck. The back bib is sewn at this point.
- Layers: Two
- Style: A two piece double layer yoke style bib is sewn to the head and forms a neck seam. The front and back bib are joined at the shoulder to form a notched shoulder seam on either side of the head.
- Layers: Two
- Measurements: See Spec
Face Opening: Face Opening Sewn with ½ inch elastic Relaxed Measurement: 5 to 5.5 inches
Fully Stretched Measurement: Exceeds 15 inches
- Head Seams: All head and bib seams sewn with flat lock stitch.
- Face Opening: Elastic sewn to edge with three thread overlock stitch; turned under and sewn with a two needle cover stitch.
- Binding: One and a half inch binding sewn to hem through folder with a three thread cover stitch to create a ½ inch finished bound hem.
- Thread: 100% Nomex
Labels: FR label. All four label edges sewn to the hood.
Certification: Classified by Underwriters Laboratories to meet NFPA Standard 1971 2007 edition.
Lifeliners KL23 Fire Hood Spec