Fire Mic Keeper with Pin Mount
- Easily and securely attaches to turn out coat or air pack harness
- Mic quickly and securely attaches to Mic Keeper
- Grab Your Mic, Use It, Let it Go - it's always right where you need it and up off the ground
- Mic quickly and securely attaches to Mic Keeper with bungie Mic adapter
- Nylon Coated Stainless Steel Cable
- Stainless Steel Spring and Hardware
- 60 lbs. Breaking Strength
- 400 degree F, V-2 Flame Rating
- Nylon/Elastic Mic Lanyard
Stainless Steel threaded Pin (stud) penetrates Mic Tab, Radio Pocket, or Webbing Harness, threads into back of Gear Keeper.
Warning! Penetration of Turnout Coat (other than external tabs or pockets) may result in violation of NFPA standards or may void manufacturer's warranty
Mic is easily and securely attached:
- Stretch elastic lanyard over Mic Lapel Clip
- Firmly seat elastic lanyard over Mic Lapel Clip hinge
Mount Gear Keeper on Turnout Coat (mic tab or radio pocket) or Air Pack Harness. Typically Gear Keeper stays attached except for washing of garment but may be removed at any time.
- Attach Mic to Gear Keeper lanyard when in route to call.
- Mic will stay securely attached to Mic Keeper
Grab Your Mic, Use It, Let it Go - It is right where you need it.
Ratings & Reviews
I use these both at work and at at vol. dept. I originally started using them at Chemeketa's fire program, where collapse drills were common. I used to loose my remote mic all the time, but with this i now always know where it is.
<br>On the job its nice because i dont have to wrap the cord around my neck.
<br>One thing to note, dont mount it through your ppe, as this could violate the protection stnadards it meets. Mount it through the strip originally used for the mic.