INMAR IRB-320-YR (10'6'') Search and Rescue board (SUP)
Made from a durable inflatable material which when deployed creates an extremely rigid rescue board. Very similar to your common stretcher, but further creating a flotation device that can be a valuable tool for any first response unit. Completely portable Search & Rescue Kit. Includes everything for a fast field deployment.
- Length: 10' 6'' (320 cm)
- Width: 29.5'' (75 cm)
- Thickness: 5.875'' (14.9 cm)
- Board weight: 24.5 lbs.
- Maximum stretcher capacity: 375 lbs.
- Maximum flotation capacity: 275 lbs.
- Easily transported
- Rapid inflation (w/ quick fill attachment)
- Compact carry bag
- Versatile for different scenarios
- Low cost multi-use tool
- Inflatable rescue board
- Soft traction pad
- Removable neck brace
- High pressure pump
- Removable fin
- Stow-able carry bag
- Repair kit
- 38'' inflatable rescue tube
- 50' safety rope w/ carabiners
- Package dimensions: 37X14X15
- Package weight: 53 lbs. (accessories included in weight)