Niedner Econoforest Forestry Hose (GHT 3/4")
- 50ft (15,2 m)
- 100ft (30.5 m)
A General Purpose, Household, Forestry, Fire Station, Utility, All Around layflat hose, Econoforest has a 100% filament polyester single jacket construction with TPU elastomer lining. This 3/4" (19 mm) hose is
available with yellow ENCAP™ or untreated, coupled with Brass GHT and can be used for tasks such as filling pump cans, supplying sprinklers, mop-up etc. It has a service test pressure rating of 250 PSIG (1750
kPa), and can handle most common hose pressures, which could allow you to expand the possible ECONOFOREST™ applications.
- The hose shall be of single jacket construction with 100% virgin filament polyester.
- There shall be a minimum of 10.0 filler yarns per inch in the jacket.
- The thickness of the lining shall be 0.015" (381 µm) minimum and it shall be constructed of extruded T.P.U. elastomer.
- If required (optional), the outside jacket shall be treated with yellow ENCAP elastomer, which shall completely encapsulate the jacket fibers and not merely surface coat the jacket.
- The hose service temperature range shall be -60°F to 140°F (-51°C to 60°C).
- FM abrasion test of 1,000 cycles minimum.
- At 500 PSIG (3500 kPa), its elongation shall not exceed 8% of the initial hose length, it shall not warp more than 20 inches (51 cm) and should not rise from the test table.
- The hose shall not twist more than 10 turns per 100 ft (30.5 m) while at 500 PSIG (3500 kPa).
- Minimum service test pressure of 250 PSIG (1750 kPa).
- Minimum proof test pressure of 500 PSIG (3500 kPa).
- Minimum straight burst test pressure of 750 PSIG (5200 kPa).
- The hose while curved to a radius of 27" (69 cm) shall not burst at less than 750 PSIG (5200 kPa).
- Meets or exceeds UL-19 and NFPA 1961 specifications.
*Brass Garden Hose Thread 3/4"