Passfire Burn Pan
The PassFire Burn pan can be used with any standard ABC fire extinguisher and does not come with the extinguisher.
Does Not Include the Propane Tank
The Passfire uses clean burning propane and is environmentally friendly. The fire is contained within the pan and does not affect the surrounding training areas, eliminating mess and damage. The deep grade 304 stainless steel pan contains the controlled fire while providing long product life. Once constructed the surface of the pan is polished with a No. 2B finish to prevent the ammonium phosphate from extinguishers from sticking to the stainless steel, making it easy to maintain. The PassFire has sturdy supports for set up on any flat surface. It contains quick disconnects for easy set up and tear down and provides additional security, controlling the supply of propane to the copper burn element. A drain is provided in the bottom of the pan for easy clean up and disposal of water.
Burn Pan is used in fire extinguisher training. The unit is specifically designed to be used when complying with OSHA 1910.157(g) (1) which states, “Where the employer has provided portable fire extinguishers for employee use in the workplace, the employer shall also provide an educational program to familiarize employees with the general principles of fire extinguisher use and the hazards involved with incipient stage fire fighting. The unit is easy to set up, use, is self-contained, and provides for a safe, controlled training environment.
- The Burn Pan has a deep 16 gauge, 304 grade stainless steel pan that contains the controlled fire while providing long product life with no rust.
- The unit contains quick disconnects for easy set up and tear down and provides additional security, limiting the supply of propane to the burning element.
- The pan is clean burning and environmentally-friendly. The fire is contained within the pan and does not affect the surrounding training area, eliminating mess and damaging situations.
- A drain is provided in the bottom of the pan for easy clean up and disposal of water.
- The Burn Pan has sturdy supports for set up on any flat, non-combustible surface.
- The Burn Pan is a cost-effective, portable solution to contained, controlled burns for training purposes. It can be used by fire departments, training firms, or by trained firefighters who are responsible for fire extinguisher training.
Please contact us for the additional freight cost.