Res-Q-Me Mini Keychain Auto Escape
Personal Rescue Tool For Automobile Accidents
Breaks side and rear auto windows, cuts seat belts in seconds!
The Res-Q-Me escape tool is lightweight and fits in the palm of your hand. The tool will help you get out of your car in a vehicle emergency. Attach it to your key chain so it's always within reach and you're prepared "when seconds count…"
- Concealed Steel Blade
- Spring-loaded Spike
- Compact, Lightweight & Powerful
- Made in the USA
- Certified and Tested
- Easily Accessible
- 8 Available Colors
- Used by: Firefighters, Police Officers, Emergency Medical Personnel, First Responders and Government Organizations
Small versatile tool that can save your life! This ingenious device is intended to be placed with your car keys. It contains a spring loaded stainless steel pin that will break any tempered glass window* and a stainless steel blade for cutting seat belts.
The break apart design allows the RES-Q-ME to be quickly removed from its storage location without removing the keys from the ignition. The RES-Q-ME is easily carried on a key ring or can be attached to different places in your vehicle.
- Breaks auto safety glass window using force of 12 lbs. or less
- Fully functional underwater
- Easily cuts through auto seat belts
- Attaches to user key ring - quickly detaches for use
- Safe to carry in pocket or purse
- Passes through normal airport security
- Remove Blade Guard to use.
- Hook Seat Belt Cutter over seat belt and pull.
- Push Window Breaker end of tool against window until concealed spring loaded spike releases and shatters window.
The spike is self-resetting and may be used many times. About 12 lbs. (5kg) force needed. This tool will NOT break windshields or other windows made of Laminated glass. Some vehicles have laminated side windows. On these vehicles RES-Q-ME will still function on the rear window.