Sterling SafeTech 50' Rope with Lightning Hook
The Sterling SafeTech 50' Rope with Lightning Hook is an 8mm escape rope that has a Technora sheath and nylon core construction. SafeTech rope is designed to yield a firm hand to stay round over edges and work smoothly through gear.
- Heat Resistant sheath to 932° F
- Technora sheath offers the best heat resistance for repeated exposures to high temperatures
- Nylon core provides a small amount of elongation when a bailout is needed
- Designed to yield a firm hand to stay round over edges and work smoothly through gear
- Round construction is easy to handle and locate with gloved hands
- Technora provides the highest level of abrasion resistance compared to other high tenacity fibers
- UL certified to NFPA 1983
You also choose from the Sterling Lightning Anchor Hook or Lightning GT (Gated Technology) Anchor Hook. Sterling Anchor Hooks are precision machined from 7000 series aluminum for strength and durability and weigh less than 8 ounces. They also offer several anchoring options including the use of the hook or the hitching slot. The Lighting Hooks are made in the USA and are UL certified to NFPA 1983. The anchor hook is attached into a sewn eye termination with heat resistant thread.