Viking AHF Water Rescue Dry Suit
This Game Changing Viking AHF Water Rescue Dry Suit, with Interchangeable Neck and Wrist Seals, was designed by All Hands Fire Equipment & Training after Hurricane Sandy.
It was the first dry suit to address many of the issues with dry suits at that time. Such as narrow application, cost of ownership, service issues and the time to repair them, and the inability to decontaminate dry suits with breathable materials.
Change out your seals & repair the universal latex socks within minutes and get back into the operation!
Replace the seals not the whole suit! Suits no longer have to be out of service for costly and timely seal repair.
Share the suit with fellow teams and personnel, simply by switching out the seals. Each individual can not only have their own seals, but back up seal they can replace within minutes. Cost effective and a plus when dealing with mutual aid.
Protects users from contaminants.
This suit allows for a wide application use. The Standard Version allows for Ice and Surface Water Rescue. The Dive Valve version allows for Ice, Surface Water Rescue and Dive capabilities (if dive valve option is selected). Custom features can be added upon request.
The Viking AHF Water Rescue Dry Suit provides protection to users such as rescue teams, coast guards, environment agency teams, dive teams and other water borne personnel, who are working near, above or below water (if dive valve option is selected). In addition, these suits are ideal for shallow water wadding situations.
- Interchangeable Latex Neck Seal (Quick-Connect Neck Ring System)
- Interchangeable Latex Wrist Seal (Quick-Connect Wrist Ring System)
- Relief Zipper
- Standard fabric is a Nylon/Butyl/Nylon tri-laminate, weighing just 255 g/m2
- Front Entry, non adjustable torso, for ease of operation
- SOLAS reflectors on front & back of wrists, back of legs and upper arms
- Universal latex socks that can allow quick repair with Aqua Seal and Aqua Seal Catalyst within 15 minutes
- Integrated and replaced suspenders for ease-of-wear and is easily replaceable
- Lightweight durable material
- "Vulca Seam technology" ensures extremely strong & water tight Vulcanized seams for the life of the suit
- Abrasion and puncture resistant
- Easy to clean and decontaminate when contaminated with biological contaminants, fuels, and oils.
255 g/m2 Nylon outer / Butyl midply / Nylon inner. Light and flexible. Good puncture and abrasion resistance. Smooth close knit exterior surface.
External seams stitched together. Internal seams are chemically treated and then an uncured rubber tape is applied to the seams using heat and pressure. Finally the suit is placed inside a vulcaniser whereby the rubber tape becomes cured into the material surface. This is known as "Vulca Seam technology".
Material is inherently abrasion and puncture resistant. Shaped "Superfabric" knee pads featuring flexible cut and abrasion resistant guard plates are fitted to the legs above and below the knees. Drain holes are also fitted to the pads.
PPE Directive 89/686/EEC, using applicable parts of EN 15027-1:2002
Viking AHF Water Rescue Dry Suit Sizing Chart