Made of Cooley Coolthane® polyurethane fabric, the P Series is stronger and enjoys 2-3 times the puncture resistance of Hypalon and PVC products. Tube seams are heat welded into a single fabric – not glued – forming a joint even stronger than the material itself.
- Patent pending Wing hull design creates hydrodynamic lift and compartmentalizes the running surface to reduce vacuum - quicker to plane and greater speeds with heavier loads
- Large interior space
- Polyurethane Fabric used throughout for longer life and 2-3 times the puncture resistance of Hypalon or PVC
- Thermo welded seams for a joint as strong as continuous material
- Composite transom; lighter weight and stronger than aluminum, will not decay like wood
- California made with U.S. materials and Berry Amendment compliant