Gerber Outerwear Response Parka
Hip-length waterproof/breathable EMS jacket that meets the NFPA 1999, and Class III of ANSI 107:2004. Outer shell fabric made of high visibility fluorescent material with removable liner. Jacket that can be worn separately or zipped into the outer shell jacket for additional warmth. Two-tone design features lime/yellow with midnight navy accents.
- NFPA 1999,2008 Certified Blood Impervious
- ANSI 107:2010 Class 3 High Visibility
- Two tone design Lime/Yellow with Navy accents
- Large Lower Cargo Pockets
- Radio Pocket on right chest
- 3M Scotchlite Reflective Stripes
- Elasticized cuffs with adjustment tabs
- Mic tabs on both shoulders
- Hip length
- 200 Series Polar Fleece
- Slash pockets with Velcro tab closures
- 2” Lime/ Silver Triple Trim around the chest and waist
- Knit Cuffs
- Waist Length
- Made in USA
- Small: 36” – 38”
- Medium: 40” – 42”
- Large: 44” – 46”
- XLarge: 48” – 50”
- XXLarge: 52” – 54”
- XXXLarge: 56” – 58”
Detachable Hood Options: (in addition to the concealable lightweight hood)
- No Hood
- Taffetta lined Hood
Note: Larger sizes available up to XXXXX-Large. Oversize charges will apply. Email email@example.com for a quote.
Ratings & Reviews
Director, Belt Ambulance Service
by Gene Cantley
The Gerber Response Parka is a huge disappointment. Contrary to what we were told by factory personnel, these parkas remain "stiff as a corpse". Gripper snaps on liner sleeves pull through almost immediately. The jacket seems as cold as a lightweight jacket even with the bulky liner.
by Capt. Bailey
This jacket was perfect for my squad. Not too heavy and not too light. Even though it hasn't broken in too much, it does not take away from the comfort one bit. I would definitely recommend this jacket to other squads.