Lifeline Rescue Gen 3 FIRE Tool
The next evolution of Lifeline® Tactical Rescue Tools is engineered to military specs and is the only non-battery operated handheld tool that’s like having 5 or more tools in one handheld device. Gen 3 FIRE™ gives firefighter’s an invaluable advantage in the field, increasing personal safety during structural fires, motor vehicle accidents, and other emergency situations. Gen 3 FIRE™ is lightweight and engineered with large and small serrations to cut kind materials first responders encounter. From sheetrock, internal wall components, wiring, PEX tubing, drop ceiling components, to laminated vehicle safety glass, and seatbelts. This all-in-one multi-functional device is worn on the outside of everyday turnout gear for fast immediate access.
The LIFELINE FIRE™ is the original and internationally known flagship tool. It’s engineered to serve as a personal self-extrication and egress device for firefighters. The tool is extremely effective for low profile wall breaching, cutting all types of entanglement dangers within structural fires and all types of crash rescue situations. FIRE™ has been field-tested by the world’s finest fire departments and military professionals. Features:
- Size – 3/16″ Thick Laser Cut Blade
- Material – 100% American Made 440c Steel
- Highly Aggressive Patent-pending Serrations
- BlackCatTM Coated for Durability and Corrosion Resistance
- Laser engraved Thin Red Line option on front face of the BlackCatTM coated blade
- Aggressive breaker at the back of the tool, highly effective against laminated glass, and creating starter holes before cutting.
- Heat Injected DuPont Zytel® ThermoPlastic – Heat Resistant to 572 Degrees Fahrenheit