All Hands Fire Equipment continues to grow and develop our always expanding extensive line of quality products and staff. Today, All Hands Fire Equipment continues to work closely with several large city fire departments research and development units. These partnerships enhance and improve both new and old products in the hopes of creating more effective products for the fire service.
If a family ran workplace with a fast pace nature and daily diversity in the work day is something you’d thrive at, we hope you will consider applying at All Hands Fire.
Customer Service Representive
All Hands Fire Equipment is an online nationwide and international dealer of equipment and supplies for Fire - Police - Medical, Safety, Industrial as well as individuals in the public and private sector. We are located at 7 Third Avenue in Neptune City, New Jersey 07753.
Position Available: FRONT DESK / CUSTOMER SERVICE / OFFICE POSITION
Person(s) interested in this position must possess the following qualifications.
• Friendly customer service oriented.
• Dependable, Organized, Efficient, Responsible and Attention to Detail
• Ability to multitask
• Computer skills required, including knowledge of NetSuite, Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook), general internet navigation knowledge
• Shipping, packaging and use of UPS Worldship, FedEx, USPS
• Familiarization/Understanding computer coding, formatting tables, manipulating text, etc.
• Knowledge or experience in public safety or related areas a plus
This position is responsible for the following duties, including but is not limited to:
• Customer Service – Most interaction via email and phone
• Receiving and disseminating phone calls, fax messages and emails
• Assist and process sales for walk-in customers in our retail store
• Provide Quotes and generate Sales Order for customers
• Customer assistance and support, including coordinating returns/exchanges/repairs
• Computer work – data entry, pricing updates, e-commerce and more
• Receiving and stocking inventory, and showroom, inventory management
• Other duties as needed and required
Upon hiring, prospective candidate will work on a temporary/probationary period with the opportunity to advance to a Full-Time position. 20-40+ hours per week. The workday will range from between 8:30am to 5:00pm.
This entry level position offers a great potential for growth and advancement opportunities.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $12.00 - $15.00 per hour
• Health insurance
• Paid time off
• 8 hour shift
• Day shift
• Monday to Friday
• No nights
• High school or equivalent (Preferred)
• Customer Service: 1 year (Preferred)
• One location