Petzl EXO Personal Escape System
Personal Escape System with Anchor Hook
The EXO personal escape system consists of: a self-braking system for quickly moving horizontally, climbing through a window and controlling and stopping a descent; an anchor hook adapted for locations where the possibility of finding an anchor point is uncertain; and a rope that resists abrasion and high temperatures. Personal escape system with anchor hook adapted for locations where the possibility of finding an anchor point is uncertain.
- Two ways to use the multi purpose anchor hook:
- Around a structure, fixed with a locking hitch
- On a window sill, as a last resort
- Self-braking system for:
- Rapid horizontal movement
- Going out a window
- Controlling and stopping a descent
- Limiting the force transmitted to the user in case of a fall
- Technora (aramid fiber) 7.5 mm diameter static rope, resists abrasion and high temperatures
- Meta-aramid fiber (fire resistant) carry bag for attaching the system directly to the harness
A carry bag is not included. We offer various options including a hip bag, lumbar bag or pocket bag. Some turnout gear manufacturers design bunker pockets specifically for escape systems.
- Weight: 1700 g
- Certification: NFPA 1983 Technical Use