Viking Quick Neck Set (Neck Tite Latex Neck Seal Sold Separately)
The Viking Quick Neck System is modern method of connecting a latex neck seal to a dry suit to facilitate in field change of broken seals, and to allow for more than one user of a suit to have his or her own unique seal.
This dynamic and modular system revolves around a lightweight and very flexible attachment platform, which is attached to a drysuit by way of glueing and taping to the outside surface when the suit is being manufactured. The neck ring may also be retro fitted by an authorized Viking dealer.
The neck ring features a groove on the underside, which allows for the fitting of a latex neck seal.
The seal is held in place by a flexible lock ring.
A combi tool is provided with the neck ring for the correct fitting and removal of the lock ring.
- Neck Ring
- Lock Ring
- Combi Fitting Tool
- Modern lightweight system
- Flexible method of attaching a neck seal without the need for adhesives
- Easy replacement to reduce downtime, and allow for multiple users
- You may choose from a variety of seals in different sizes.
- Silicone seals may also be fitted using this system.
- If a seal tears or becomes damaged, you can quickly solve the problem without losing a day's diving.
- For professional teams, this solves the problem of multiple people using one suit, by having their own personal neck seal trimmed to their size.